NIKON AT CES, BOOTH #11017, JANUARY 6-9, 2016 IN LAS VEGAS:
Nikon has launched some amazing new products at CES 2016 in Las Vegas. Here’s the scoop of the hot new products on display at our booth during the show—our newest flagship pro DSLR, the D5, and the highly anticipated DX format powerhouse, the D500. Also on display is Nikon’s first 360° action camera, the KeyMission 360.
The full line of Nikon products will be on display, including Touch & Try areas where attendees can get hands-on with the D5 and D500 along with an array of NIKKOR lenses and Speedlights including the newly announced SB-5000 AF Speedlight with wireless radio control. A special area of the booth will showcase the KeyMission 360, Nikon’s upcoming action camera.
Learn more about the newly launched Nikon products:
Project HeliX—Powered By Nikon
Building on the popularity of the Nikon 360° Project at CES 2015, this year’s Project HeliX doubles the amount of cameras (96 Nikon D750 DSLRs) used to capture incredible 360° degree images and gives attendees the chance to be framed in Holographic Capture and Slo-Motion Capture. Participants will be able to easily see and share the photographic captures from Project HeliX.
Nikon School Theater
The Nikon School Theater will once again offer booth visitors the opportunity to hear educational presentations and view inspirational images, video and time-lapse by Nikon Ambassadors and professional photographers who were the first to use the D5 and D500.
- Nikon Ambassador Corey Rich – The Making of INSPIRED Featuring the Nikon D5
- Nikon Ambassador Dixie Dixon – The Art and Soul of Fashion Photography Featuring the Nikon D5
- Nikon Ambassador Dave Black – Light Up Your World… It’s Never Been Easier! Featuring the Nikon SB-5000 AF Speedlight
- Keith Ladzinski – Exposure: The Short Film Featuring the Nikon D500
- Nikon Ambassador Vincent Versace – Self Assignment: One Camera. One Lens. Featuring the Nikon D7200
- Chris Hershman – On Tour: A Guide to Music Videos Featuring the Nikon D750
CES is the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. More than 3,600 exhibitors will be on hand. To learn more about the CES 2016 show, visit www.cesweb.org.